Week in Review

Posted by Cent With Love | 3:00 PM | | 0 comments »


Hmm, slow week around here. I have lots of offers that I'm waiting on, and I practically watch the door each day for the mailman to show up with something exciting; however, I was pretty disappointed almost every day this past week. For some reason, I didn't do too much in terms of starting up offers this week, either. We did have a snow day, so that kept me away from the computer as I was watching DD. Oh well, hopefully this upcoming week will make up for it.

Completed: Here is a list of offers that came through this week. This includes those offers with an immediate return and those on which I've been waiting for a payout:

  • $5 - TGIF coupon
  • $10 - Amazon $10 Gift Card Bonus from Coinstar offer back in December
  • $2.30 - Foodbuzz publishing from Oct. (old blog)
  • $3.73 - YouData, Inc.
  • Free Valentine's Day Cards from Scrapbooks, etc.
  • Free Business Cards from VistaPrint

Total monetary gain: $16.03 :(

Started: Here are the offers/deals that I've started. Once they're complete and I've received the money or product, I'll post them in the section above.



  • Freebie Martha Stewart Living Magazine
  • Three Mystery Shops Completed
  • Swagbucks earned
Seriously, that's it. I did get some pretty good grocery deals and CVS deals, but I'll tackle them in a separate post. I hope I have more to report next week. My spreadsheet of offers-in-waiting is gigantic!

0 comments