Menu Plan Monday

Posted by Cent With Love | 12:51 AM | | 0 comments »


It's a Chicken Week around here! Perdue is on sale at Shaw's for $1.88/lb. Woohoo, I'm stocking up, especially since I had a $27 surplus in my grocery budget from last week (out of a $40 weekly budget!).

Menu Plan is Fri-Thurs since that's how the ads run.

Friday: Digiorno Pizzas (from the Target sale - buy 1 at $3.99 and get a free 2-liter of Coke)

Saturday: Chicken Stuffed with Rice, corn (I will post this recipe if anyone is interested. It's very good, frugal, and easy!)

Sunday: Chicken Fajitas

Monday: Cheapo meal out, or something easy from the pantry

Tuesday: BBQ Crockpot Chicken, Potatoes, Corn

Wednesday: Oven Baked Chicken Fingers, scalloped potatoes, frozen veggie

Thursday: Out to eat

Breakfasts for me will be:
oatmeal with bananas and peanut butter
smoothies from homemade yogurt and frozen strawberries bought in bulk on discount

Breakfasts for DD will be:
fruit and cereal
yogurt with toast

Lunches for me will be:
soup with bread and butter
smoothies from homemade yogurt and frozen strawberries bought in bulk on discount
grilled ham and cheese quesadilla

Have a great week!

0 comments