It's Mystery Shopping Monday again! I can't believe how quickly last week went by. Just as an update to my MS progress, I did 5 shops last week, totalling $51.50 for about 1 hour of my time. Not bad at all! I haven't received this money yet, so it's not added to my Free Money, but as soon as it comes in, I'll post about it in my Week In Review.


Speaking of payment, it's been my experience that it takes about 45 days for each company to send my earnings. So, if you need some extra $$, like tomorrow, MS is not the answer; however, it's always a great feeling when the check or payment arrives. I'm incredibly excited because if all goes as planned, MS has already covered my $200/month Extra Income Goal for February!!!


Anyways, on to this week's focus. I've chosen to write about Beyond Hello. Beyond Hello offers very versatile Mystery Shops, and the pay is quite good for your time. They strive on putting together interesting visits for their shoppers, so it's a good idea to check their site often for new job opportunities (actually, it's good to log in to all of your companies once a day to see what may be available to you). Right now they're offering vision shops in my area, so if you are in the market for new glasses or an eye exam, it may be a good idea to see if you are eligible for any of these shops. Why not get paid to do something you were going to do anyways? In addition to prescription vision shops, they also offer sunglass shops, fast food shops, etc. So, the spectrum of opportunities is quite broad.

If you're interested in becoming a Beyond Hello Mystery Shopper, please send me an email (mysteryforshawna at gmail.com), and I'll be happy to send you a referral.

And as always, if you have any specific questions about Mystery Shopping, I'll be happy to help. Please just leave a comment. Happy shopping!

0 comments