Prescription Transfers

Posted by Cent With Love | 1:08 PM | , | 0 comments »


One thing I've never done during my Drugstore Brigade is a Prescription Transfer. Let's face it, I really don't have very many prescriptions. One to be exact. And I only get a refill once a year or so; however, I'm determined to take advantage of the easiest methods out there to help me conquer my debt, and I know the Prescription Transfer is a valid way to earn some extra $$ or at the very least a valid way to help with our diaper budget.

Right now Rite Aid is offering $30 Gift Card for each Prescription Transfer, plus an entry to win free gas for a year! You can view the offer and get the coupon here. Also, when you sign up for the My Rite Aid program, you'll receive over $50 in coupons, one of them being a $5/25 purchase. This would work very well with the $30 Gift Card. I just called and transferred my prescription. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments