Menu Plan Monday

Posted by Cent With Love | 3:56 PM | | 2 comments »


This is my first Menu Plan Monday in a long time. I think I've only officially blogged about it one time before, but I will try to make this a regular occurrence. By the way, you can view all of the other great menus for the week here.

Here's our menu for the week (I base my week on Friday through Thursday). Lots of items were from our pantry, and my grocery budget for the week so far is $26:

Friday: Sloppy Joe's with Peapods
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Chicken marinated in Italian spices and pan-sauteed, corn, mashed potatoes and homemade rolls
Monday: Out to eat (blech!)
Tuesday: London broil, baked potato, frozen veggie
Wednesday: Chicken mixed with a noodle hamburger helper mix
Thursday: Out to eat (yeah!)

Have a great week!

2 comments

  1. Unknown // November 17, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

    OH! London broil?!? Don't ya want company? :)

  2. Niki Jolene // November 17, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

    Welcome to MPM!

    London broil sounds great...haven't had it in like a year.

    :)