Free Business Cards, Address Labels and Stamp

Posted by Cent With Love | 11:09 AM | 1 comments »

Valentine's Day Sale - Free Products & $1.99 Deals

I just wanted to share this offer from Vista Print, especially since I just received my free business cards from them yesterday. This was my first order with them, and I am pleasantly surprised at the quality of the cardstock that the free cards were printed on.

Here's the scoop:

  1. Click Here to go to Vista Print and view the free products available.
  2. Customize the product to suit your needs (I opted for the Free Business Cards and had my blog address printed on them).
  3. Go through the Checkout Process and your products should total "free" if you didn't do any extensive customizing.
  4. You will have to pay shipping on your Free products, but it's minimal considering what you're getting (my shipping charges were about $4 for the Free Business Cards).

This is a great opportunity to print up some Mommy Calling Cards to hand out at playdates or give to babysitters with any important contact info, or create some cute return address labels to use on all of the rebate envelopes you're sending through the mail.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

    Oh thanks for sharing the offer. I was about to order some business cards. Thanks!

    ps - and your review is a definite advertising bonus for Vista. ;)