Wow, it's been a while!

Posted by Cent With Love | 11:57 AM | | 2 comments »

Sorry for the time between posts. Things have been crazy busy. In addition to the normal Christmas frenzy, we've been dealing with effects of last Friday's Ice Storm, including no heat, no water, no electricity and NO internet!!

I did have a great run at Shaws yesterday. I spent $23.74 on the following items:


Then I went back again and got the following for $1.55:

If anyone has any questions about how I managed to get these deals, please feel free to leave a comment. I just combined the weekly sales with any current coupons out there.

2 comments

  1. Unknown // December 16, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

    Sweet! You did an awesome job!

    I am so sorry that you were effected by the ice storm. I was just telling my husband how I felt so bad for the people on the other half of the US without heat in severe temps. And here I am whining about the 40 - 50 degree temps out here! I am glad to hear that you and your family have pulled through the ordeal! ;)

  2. Unknown // December 22, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

    Great deals!

    So glad you are back. Hope that your days slow down so that you can enjoy the season!

    Merry Christmas!