Menu Plan Monday

Posted by Cent With Love | 12:37 PM | , | 1 comments »


It feels good to be back to a normal week. Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoyed a short work week last week, but I feel a bit out of sorts.

There are some great deals at Shaws this week, including their great Meat Sale. Today's the last day, so if you have some extra $$, it's a great time to stock up. Here's my grocery trip for this week:


I was able to get all of the above for just $25.xx after my Shaws card savings and coupons. The original price was over $80. DH went with me and was amazed at how much I saved.

Here's what I plan to make this week for dinners (I plan Fri-Thurs):

Friday: Thanksgiving leftovers
Saturday: quick from the cupboard (I think we had some chef boy ardee and soup)
Sunday: Sausage with Peppers and Onions on homemade sub rolls
Monday: quick meal out while doing errands
Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore over pasta
Wednesday: Marinated Chicken Breast, frozen veggie and scalloped potatoes
Thursday: Date Night Dinner

For my Breakfasts:
Homemade Yogurt with frozen blackberries, homemade strawberry jam and honey
Frosted Mini-Wheats
Yogurt Smoothies

For my lunches:
Lean Cuisine
Soup
Leftovers

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // December 2, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

    I've so been wanting to join Meal Plan Monday. Although, I do plan my meals during the weekend, I just don't have time to blog them! lol!

    Thank U for visiting Money Funk. Love your blog too. And have added you to my blog roll!

    Answer to your question: I use Google's Chart API Developer Tools. At first it was a bit difficult to understand, but once understood is a breeze.

    Please feel free to email me if you have trouble figuring it out. :)

    Glad to have a new blog to read!