Week in Review

Posted by Cent With Love | 2:10 PM | | 0 comments »


Somehow I forgot to do my Week in Review last week! So, this recap will be for the last two weeks.

Completed: Here is a list of offers that came through this week. This includes those offers with an immediate return and those on which I've been waiting for a payout:
  • Free Photobook from Artscow.com

  • Underjams Freebie/coupon

  • Tide Freebie/coupon

  • $5 Pizzeria Uno Receipt Survey
That's it for the past two weeks!!!

Started: Here are the offers/deals that I've started. Once they're complete and I've received the money or product, I'll post them in the section above.
  • Couple Mystery Shops

  • Printed up lots of Rebate forms that I'll probably use in the future

  • Ordered K-Cups with $50 Amazon gift card that I got for free through MyPoints

  • Sent Fallon Healthcare Rebate for 2008

  • Started I-Deal Gas Card
  • Started I-Deal Visa Card

  • Sharebuilder for DH

  • Opened Chase Checking Account - $50 bonus

  • Ordered Free Candle from Shar's Candles

  • Ordered lots of free magazines: Maxim, Woman's Day, Self, Elle and Tennis

  • Free Trident Gum Sample

  • Sent Rebate for 2 Free boxes of K-Cups

  • Sent Barbie Rebate Forms for $50 Visa Card

  • Started Suze Orman TD Ameritrade Savings Plan - $100 Bonus

  • Opened E-Trade Account - $25 Bonus

  • Opened Sovereign Checking Account - $100 Bonus

  • Opened PNC Checking Account - $75 Bonus

  • Ordered Free Valentine's Cards

  • Started working on a few affiliate marketing programs

  • Signed up for a couple mystery shops

Hopefully, lots of the offers that I've signed up for the past few weeks will start coming in soon. My mail has been pretty boring lately :)

0 comments