Free Photos From Snapfish

Posted by Cent With Love | 2:59 PM | 0 comments »



Today Snapfish is offering FREE SHIPPING Today Only! on all orders!! Just use the code SHIPALLFREE when you get to the checkout screen. If you're a new customer, you'll also get 50 free prints AND a free 11x14 Collage. (just go into My Account and click Redeem - there are also a few other free goodies in there, so use them while the shipping is free.)

I was a new customer, since I normally go to CVS for prints, but I couldn't pass up this deal. I just ordered 68 prints to put together photo albums for the great-grandmothers - kind of like a "year in review" deal. Because of the 50 free prints, I only had to pay $1.70 for the additional copies. I also threw in the free 11x14 collage that I may keep for myself or use as another gift depending on how nice it came out. Three gifts for less than $2.00 - can't beat that!

Get moving! This deal is only good today!

0 comments