CashCrate: Free Money, Episode 1

Posted by Cent With Love | 2:58 PM | 0 comments »



There are lots of easy ways to make a few extra dollars each day in your spare time. Even $.50/day can add up (hello - $15/month or $180/year = more than a whole month of groceries for me!), so don't turn your head on some of these ideas that may seem a bit crazy. Over the next few days, I'll be blogging about a few of the ways that I've been adding a bit more money to my debt-paydown budget.

CashCrate
is a great way to burn some extra time and earn a little extra money (notice how I said "little" but all the little things add up, so keep with me). Basically, you fill out offers, surveys and questionnaires for advertisers who pay to market on CashCrate. In return, CashCrate reimburses you with a portion of this advertising cost. There are offers that you can pay to complete (Blockbuster membership, for example), and the payouts are higher (up to about $14/ea); however, there are many free offers to complete that pay $.25 - $1.00/ea. Doesn't sound like much, but I haven't spent a dime of my own money, and I've made over $21 already this week. I spent about an hour on Sunday night on the couch watching tv and maybe 20 minutes each of 3 mornings this week completing the offers.

There are some great tutorials on YouTube for the fastest ways to complete the offers. I suggest you take a peek at those for some valuable pointers. They really made a difference for me.

Once you get the hang of it, you can start marketing for referrals - others who click on your link and become active CashCrate members. You'll receive a % of their earnings, and also a % of the earnings of their referrals. Think the Tupperware/Mary Kay pyramid scheme. Basically, when you get to this point, you're making money for doing very little.

Also, some may think this is an absolute scam, but I can attest that it's legit and that I have received a check from CashCrate. I'm looking forward to getting this month's check as well.

Couple of notes:

  • The minimum payout is $20. So, you will need to make $20 in a calendar month before they mail you a check. Checks are mailed on the 15th of the following month. For example, I've made $21 so far for the month of November. I expect my check to mail on December 15th. If I only made $15 in November, but then my earnings topped $20 in December, my check would mail on January 15.
  • Open a separate email account just for CashCrate. You will be getting a lot of email from the advertisers once you start doing the offers. Not a huge deal. You can just delete them, and with the separate email account, they won't completely suffocate your main email.

If anyone has any questions, please leave me a comment, and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

0 comments